[REVIVE] [REVIVE]

There's no challnge...

JonBro responds:

How long did you play?

2088 2088

impressive illusion of a 3D world.

But man, the graphics are bad. If you've gone with a different look than "realism", then you could have gotten away with the graphics better, I think.

Anyhow, this reminds og Newgrounds back in 2004. It's outdated and done.

Reaching Finality Reaching Finality

Annyoing that a mouse icon appears, so naturally, I move the mouse, as all other would do, only to have it dissapear 2 screens later - bad programming? Or more like bad thinking??

Also, the "humor"... valley isn't really a valley - why would monter drop hearts - why is the weapon in a chest; and other "fun" thing you write to make a bit funny, isn't...

Now with all that said, I like the graphics, good music (very good music!), nice gameplay, but I do miss some more checkpoints.

Kcori responds:

The cursor appears so that you know you can click the splash screen links. It disappears on the title screen because from there onward there's no use for the mouse whatsoever.

Angry Flasher 2 Angry Flasher 2

funny idea; not bad :)

Condensity Condensity

Nice little puzzle game, but:

The jump sound is much louder than all other sound effects, and the actual sound of the jump is stupid.

Also, if I fall down a hole with one of the little fuckers, why dosen't the game restart automaticly, or write restard?? Instead, it pans the camera downwards, and Im forced to watch the background, until I restard myself...

You should have seen those things as issues early on ... and yes, english is not my main language.

Secretary Game Secretary Game

"You'll need a key for that, deary; You'll need a key for that, deary; You'll need a key for that, deary"

ProgressivegamesDLE responds:

Some might be inclined to think that you ought to search for the keys, deary ;)

Ragdoll Achievement Ragdoll Achievement

it dosen't save, like most other games here on NG, which is a huge disappointment!

Man Who Sold The World Man Who Sold The World

boring platforming, dull level design and overall not an existing gameplay experience.

Kamikaze Pigs Kamikaze Pigs

The "real" last boss, is as disappointing as Mass Effect 3's ending...

Hug Marine Hug Marine

no sound effects, music that restarts when you die, boring platforming, to loose jumping..

Overall very poor..

failnaut responds:

Sorry about that! First proper game attempt, hopefully the next will be better!