Meme Wars - Blackmail Backfire Meme Wars - Blackmail Backfire

The animation was good. Very good. The story or gag was not really that good. Nothing really happened - however, the fundamental flaw of this movie was the sound. The soundmix was all over the place. Mostly it was very low, almost felt like whisper, or it was loud. There was no middleground, and that's a shame.

Maybe if the sound was better, the jokes could be heard easier, and the whole overall experience would be better than it is now.

Calloused Hands Calloused Hands

All your songs are the same. Same nonesenss, same style in animation and voice, same "lol"-plot.
It has grown very thin, and you have lost your touch.

Skitzo-Fisherman Follies Skitzo-Fisherman Follies

BAD

Comick responds:

Skitzo would be pleased to know you felt pain and torture from watching his cartoons! :b

[REVIVE] [REVIVE]

There's no challnge...

JonBro responds:

How long did you play?

2088 2088

impressive illusion of a 3D world.

But man, the graphics are bad. If you've gone with a different look than "realism", then you could have gotten away with the graphics better, I think.

Anyhow, this reminds og Newgrounds back in 2004. It's outdated and done.

Reaching Finality Reaching Finality

Annyoing that a mouse icon appears, so naturally, I move the mouse, as all other would do, only to have it dissapear 2 screens later - bad programming? Or more like bad thinking??

Also, the "humor"... valley isn't really a valley - why would monter drop hearts - why is the weapon in a chest; and other "fun" thing you write to make a bit funny, isn't...

Now with all that said, I like the graphics, good music (very good music!), nice gameplay, but I do miss some more checkpoints.

Kcori responds:

The cursor appears so that you know you can click the splash screen links. It disappears on the title screen because from there onward there's no use for the mouse whatsoever.

---Legend of Electro--- ---Legend of Electro---

pretty cool.. nice twist with navi and heavy..

still, the beat during the classic zelda theme, seems to be missing some punch imo.

Acid-Notation responds:

Then we have differing opinions on the kick drum I guess.

{Runaway} {Runaway}

10 years too late

Above the Sky (Techno) Above the Sky (Techno)

really!?

This track is awful. It remeinds of a bad homebrew "happy hardcore" track.. 10 years to late

spot1techno responds:

Really? I have a REALLY good idea d00d. I think you should not listen to it then! Isn't that just brilliant? Like if you ate a piece of lasagna you didn't like, would you finish it and then go on to tell your grandma her cooking sucks (3/10)? Have a great day + I'd be glad to cook you some more tasty lasagna! :)

Bowser Bowser

because 10 is overrated

Dark Church Dark Church

Hmm....

That three looks awfully familiar...

Phallic interludes Phallic interludes

Bigger please

It's way to small... But nice with the duel pic

DaveB0rt responds:

actually i got a few big things on the way in this style and a few colored works coming